Thursday, June 23, 2011

Over the Edge - Gamehaven, Boyscouts

I went "Over the Edge" in support of the Gamehaven, Boyscouts.  Over $15,500 was raised (and counting - I still have a stash from direct hand donations to hand over!) This event was incredible and ....terrifying. Just like a Boy Scout learning a life skill of - courage- I tapped into my brave soul in order to complete this.

I want to thank all of you who supported and helped donate money towards this wonderful cause/event. I am constantly impressed with Rochester and the surrounding communities and beyond. Thank you for your selflessness. Thank you for supporting our children and youth. Thank you for being the 1.

Here are pics of my experience....yes...that IS a look of terror on my face. Haha

Getting my gear on


















Yes. I am the small dot on the side of the building.

Almost at the bottom! Thank Goodness! haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment