Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Good Deed Story

I put a call out for people who would be willing to share "Good Deeds" they do (see my blog post below) and I got one today. And it's one that will tug at your heart and SURE to inspire. It made me cry! And I'm a tough comedian or at least I try to be ;-)



Good deed from a friend on my facebook page:
Little boy waiting to get on the free lunch list at Kellogg brought money in for lunch today. I took it to the lunch ladies for him because he was kind of lost, and found out that he was already $4 in the hole and the money he brought wouldn't cover that or buy him lunch today. I grabbed $4 to cover him so he could have lunch.

To my friend. Thank you for your kindness and your heart. This little boy may never know who did it, but know he'll walk up to get his lunch and once he sees he can pass through that line and get his lunch, I have no doubt he will have feelings of relief. There's too many people in this world that experience that. ((virtually hugging your neck))



Be inspired. To be the one <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment